Learning models During COVID-19
Students are provided an independent learning instructor that will guide our student through our curriculum. The program relies heavily upon parent support and participation. This year, we are happy to offer TK as an independent learning option.
Students attend school 2 days per week in person and complete independent study 3 days per week at home. Fridays are used for classroom teachers to complete targeted online intervention with students that need support.
Students attend school 5 days per week. Preference for this option is given to working single parent families or dual working families as well as students that need the academic consistency.
Health and safety reminders
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick. If your child is sick, please keep them home from school. All children and staff members with fever (>100 F/>38 C) should remain home from school and other activities until they had no fever for 24 hours, without medication. Students who attend school with sniffles or coughs will be sent home.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.