PASSIVE SYMPTOM CHECKER:
Per public health guidelines, students must undergo a symptom check prior to coming to school. Please check your symptoms at home. If you answer YES to any of the questions below, please stay home. Under current public health guidelines, if you suspect you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19 you must stay home until 14 days after your last exposure or at least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared AND 24 hours since your last symptom.
HELPING CHILDREN COPE WITH THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC:
The Yale Child Study Center has some good tips and ideas for key talking points to help kids work through their feelings regarding the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Click HERE to read more.
Health and safety reminders
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick. If your child is sick, please keep them home from school. All children and staff members with fever (>100 F/>38 C) should remain home from school and other activities until they had no fever for 24 hours, without medication. Students who attend school with sniffles or coughs will be sent home.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.